For New Patients
Thank you for considering South Carolina Center for Integrative Medicine as your direct medical care provider. We realize that you have a choice in who you allow to provide medical care for you and we look forward to working directly with you to achieve the highest possible wellness. Please contact us if you have any questions and consider the following guidelines regarding your visit.
- South Carolina Center for Integrative Medicine is home to the best patients in the world. Joining us in our practice shows that you aren't just looking for a prescription, you are genuinely seeking wellness and agree to cooperate with our providers on your path to it.
- Please limit the use of colognes and perfumes when visiting our office. We appreciate your desire to smell nice but ask that you be considerate of potential sensitivities.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment or provide as much warning as possible that you will not make it in time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, our staff reserves the right to reschedule you in order to continue to provide care to other patients.
- Please only utilize the time that you are scheduled for. We are going to do our very best to get you into your appointment as punctually as possible but this is only manageable if we all adhere to some basic decency. Please respect the patients that are waiting and the providers.
- Our healthcare providers love their patients and are available for after hours and weekends messages and phone calls. Out of respect for the providers' time and families, South Carolina Center for Integrative Medicine requires patients to direct all contact to the office number and email, not through social or other medias.
- It is the expressed opinion that children are our future and that open play is critical in neurological development. There will be children in the waiting room at times and we ask that they are respectful but more importantly, we ask that any adults respect the fact that they are children and tolerate their play as best as possible. Parents, we ask that you keep your children from destroying the office.
- In order to provide the best quality care, it is critical that you keep the appointments that you book. If you can not make a scheduled appointment, please give as much notice as possible so that we can schedule someone else who needs it.