Seen from the outside, this is our location at 612 St. Andrews Rd. Suite 2, Columbia, SC 29210. Please take a moment to review the following policies that we have here at our office.
- Please be on time for your appointment. One late patient creates a cascade of late appointments.
- When you have an appointment, please only discuss the medical conditions relating to the scheduled patient. If another child or family member needs an appointment, we will be happy to schedule an appointment for them.
- If you miss your appointment time by more than 15 minutes or take more than 15 minutes longer than your scheduled appointment, you will be charged an additional $25 fee.
- Please be polite to the staff. SCCIM reserves the right to discontinue treatment of any patient that harasses, demeans, or mistreats the staff in any way. We don't want to do it but if your behavior warrants it, we will not hesitate to do so.
- Home visits are limited to a 15 mile distance from our office. We apologize for the inconvenience but this change must be done for the safety of our providers.
These policies were updated on 3/7/2018 and are subject to change as needs arise.